You’re invited to consciously shift into the fall season through our Group Ayurvedic Cleanse.
* Registration closes on September 18th! *
We will spend five days together nourishing our beautiful bodies and supporting them in releasing built-up waste and environmental toxins. We will tap into the transformative energetics of the fall season in order to fuel our healing and self-growth.
An Ayurvedic cleanse is very different from most modern cleanses. This is not a process of depletion and restriction. Most cleanses create a stress-producing shock to the system (aka they’re actually unhealthy). I don’t know about you, but I think we have enough stress in our modern lives.
During an Ayurvedic cleanse you won’t go hungry! You will be provided with a complete meal plan and shopping list so that you can make simple, nourishing Ayurvedic meals. These recipes and herbal recommendations will help you reduce stress, increase your energy, and optimize your digestion.
When our digestion is on point our body is able to process and release built up waste and excess hormones. At the end of the week you’ll feel refreshed, energized, and motivated to continue your self-care journey.
We will meet LIVE throughout the week for guided meditations, self-reflection exercises, and Q&A so that you are fully supported and grounded during your cleansing journey. Please see the schedule below for exact dates and times.
During our sessions, you’ll be introduced to the Ayurvedic approach to balancing the mind, body, and spirit. We’ll also be working with the energetics of the moon, the fall season (with modifications for those in the southern hemisphere), and other environmental factors. And as with any of Eva’s programs, we’ll undoubtedly have a lot of fun!
What can I expect?
- Increased mental clarity
- More energy by the end of the week
- Improved digestion function and a decrease in digestive issues
- Increased knowledge about how to nourish and care for your body and mind
- Feeling more connected to your body
- Decreased cravings for processed foods and caffeine
- A basic understanding of the ayurvedic approach to wellness
- A community to share, process, and reflect with
What does the program include?
- A mini-cookbook with cleansing Ayurvedic recipes that you will cook from for the week
- A cleanse shopping list and example meal plan to take the stress out of preparation
- A LIVE kick-off session so that you can begin your cleanse grounded and supported
- Three LIVE guided meditations led by Eva + time to ask questions and receive support
- A LIVE closing ritual so that you can consciously and smoothly transition into the next season of your life
- Daily inspiration emails delivered to your inbox each morning to keep you motivated
Sunday, Sep 19th, 9 am CDT/3 pm Dublin – Live Cleanse Kick-off Session (60 min)
Sep 20 – 24th – Shopping & Preparation
Sep 25 – 30th – 5 Days of Active Cleansing
Saturday, Sep 25th, 8 am CDT/2 pm Dublin – Live Group Meditation + Q&A (30 min)
Monday, Sep 27th, 8 am CDT/2 pm Dublin – Live Group Meditation + Q&A (30 min)
Wednesday, Sep 29th, 8 am CDT/2 pm Dublin – Live Group Meditation + Q&A (30 min)
Saturday, Oct 2nd, 9 am CDT/3 pm Dublin – Live Closing Session (60 min)
If possible we recommend that registered participants cleanse with the group during the active cleanse period, but we understand that the timing may not work for everyone. Participants will have all the information that they need to complete the cleanse on their own time, and access to the live call recordings.
Meet Your Guide
Eva is on a mission to help her clients reconnect with their intuition, their bodies, and nature so that they can heal – physically, emotionally, and spiritually – and live a vibrant life aligned with their values. She is a certified Ayurvedic Wellness Coach and certified Life Coach. In early 2017, Eva left her high-stress corporate life in New York City and embarked on a life of travel. She was suffering from burnout and a myriad of health issues. A few months later while living in Nepal, Eva personally experienced the healing power of Ayurveda. As she traveled Eva knew she didn’t want to just see the world, she wanted to contribute to it in a major way. Thus her coaching business was born. She now helps her clients build a solid foundation of self-trust, vibrant health, and purpose so that they can be agents of change in their communities. In her free time, you’ll find Eva surfing, drinking copious amounts of tea, and exploring archeological sites.